بسم الله الرحمــن الرحيم
Recipe adapted from My Kitchen Cafe but with few changes, Million thanks to the lady who has provided the recipe.It is so soft mashallah.
5-6 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tbs yeast
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 tsp salt
2/3 cup powdered milk
2 cups water
5-6 أكواب طحين
ملعقة طعام ونصف خميرة
ثلث كوب سكر
ثلث كوب زبدة لينة
ملعقة شاي ملح
ثلثي كوب حليب بودرة
- Mix butter, sugar, salt, powdered milk, egg and two cups flour, knead till you have a smooth texture.
- add remaining flour gradually while you knead, the dough will be very soft.
- I did need for nearly 10 minutes and than covered it
- Let it double, I let it rest for around two hours but you wouldn't need all that time.
- The picture shows what you should do next
- brush your rectangle with melted butter
- Roll each rectangle
- Arrange them on your baking tray and let them rest for about half an hour
- Bake for around 15-20 minutes