Monday 11 October 2010

My favourite cookies



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I looooove these cookies, and when I make them, they only last for less than an hour as me and my kids finish them off as soon as they're cooled...:D

Ingredients:
150 g butter
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup caster (white) sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips

المقادير:
150 غم زبدة
كوب ونصف طحين بالخميرة
ربع كوب سكر اسمر
ثلث كوب سكر ابيض مطحون
صفار بيضة
ملعقة شاي فانيلا
كوب حبيبات الشكولاته

Method:
  • Using a mixer, beat butter, sugars and yolk until creamy
  • add flour and chips, mix with your hand or stir with a spoon
  • roll mixture (around one tbs) into ball, press each ball
  • Bake for 15 minutes
  • tip: as my cookies bake in the oven, I further press them so they are not very thick in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment