Sunday 24 October 2010

Not happy with my photographs

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

This blog should be my most active blog,, that's because unless I am out for a while or traveling, I cook every single day!!..

However,,,,I am just annoyed about the qualities of my photos...Well my hubby has a good camera and he just bought an extra wonderful lens mashallah...

BUT (a big sighhhh), my kitchen has the worst lightning. Pictures will look like out of this century, In general the windows of our place are small....The other problem is when I cook at night I just can't get any good light to get a good pic...:S...I am not happy at all about this....so Unless I can get some good photos (maybe by moving around with my food to all my place's rooms or even go outside lol),, I will not be posting much recipes..:S

Another problem is our internet connection..we had a new connection and it's turtle slow..I can't spend ages waiting for pictures to upload..*sigh*..

Till then...I will be enjoying cooking, eating..but not much food blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment