Sunday 23 January 2011

Brownies

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


I don't like the too chocolatey-bitter chocolate cakes or brownies, so these were just perfect for me. I got the recipe from this lovely blog "the kitchen of a Saudi Wife" and as she mentioned, the most important thing is not to over mix it, I used a whisk to mix the batter. 

Ingredients:
100 gm salted butter
1 cup caster sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder

In the original recipe, you'll get an icing recipe but I never used it. The brownies are so good they don't stay long to be iced :D

Preheat oven to 175 c
  • Melt butter, remove from heat, cool and whisk with sugar, eggs, and vanilla
  • Add flour mixed with the baking powder, don't over mix here. 
  • I use my cupcake tray to make these brownies
  • bake for 15-20 minutes 
  • Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment