Saturday 26 November 2011

Cinnamon Muffins

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

You can't go wrong with these muffins, they are easy (and fast) to make plus they taste so good. I've adapted the recipe from this blog and made minor changes to suit my taste buds :).

200 gram melted butter
1 cup granulated sugar
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 eggs, room temperature
3 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk, room temperature
1 tsp cinnamon

For the topping:
melted butter
granulated sugar mixed with cinnamon powder (I did not use specific measurement, the amount used is up to you)




Method:
  • Sift together dry ingredients and set aside
  • mix using a whisk the wet ingredients
  • add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix till just combined
  • grease your baking tray (I used my cupcake tray) and fill each cup 3/4
  • Bake for 20-25 minutes, do not bake longer otherwise they'll dry up
  • dip warm muffins into butter, then into sugar and cinnamon mixture.



No comments:

Post a Comment