بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
What is better than good brownies, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream? nothing :)
I was craving for something very chocolaty, and this was just the perfect thing to make, at 8 pm, easy to make, and enjoyable to eat.
100 g butter
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 cup white granulated sugar
125 g chocolate
1 tbsp golden syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
- sift flour and baking powder and set aside
- place butter, both sugars, chocolate and golden syrup in a pan, heat in low heat till it is smooth and melted, set it aside
- in another bowl, whisk eggs, than add to the previous mixture
- add the flour mixture, mix with a spoon
- pour the mixture into a baking tray, bake in a preheated oven (170 degrees), for 20-25 minutes.